- The Legion of Mars parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Tchoupitoulas Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Avenue, where the krewe will turn east (right).
- The Legion of Mars will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn right and follow Canal to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Canal Street.
- The parade turns right on Tchoupitoulas and ends at Poydras St.
The Cincinnatus Club, a Carnival organization which parades as the Legion of Mars, was formed in 2013 to provide the citizens of New Orleans with a military-themed Mardi Gras krewe, as well as to honor past and present members of the military and their families.
Along with a parade and ball, its membership enjoys the fellowship military service brings at a number of activities of a patriotic and social nature throughout the year. Their goal is to be inclusive and affordable to all.
The Legion of Mars parades with the Krewe of Freret on the Uptown route.