- The Knights of Nemesis parade starts on W. Judge Perez Dr at St. Bernard Civic Center.
- They travel west on Judge Perez Dr. until reaching Dr. Meraux Dr. where they make a u-turn
- They then travel east on Judge Perez Dr. until reaching Campagna Dr.
- At Campagna Drive, they take a final u-turn on Judge Perez Dr. and travel west until returning to the St. Bernard Civic Center.
The Knights of Nemesis take its name from the goddess of retribution in the Greek mythology.
In 2004, a group of one-time members from the Krewe of Gladiators and several long-time carnival parade riders came together and formed the Knights of Nemesis Social Club and Parade. In 2006, the krewe had its inaugural parade as the only St. Bernard organization to roll in the parish after Hurricane Katrina, and continues to be the only active parade to this day.
- Year founded: 2004
- Membership: 240 male, female, and children (7+) riders
- Number of floats: 15 floats