PLEASE NOTE: There will be no New Orleans parades in 2021 due to Covid.
- The Magical Krewe of MadHatters will use the Metairie Westbound route and begin at the intersection of Bonnabel Blvd. and Nero Street.
- The parade proceeds to Veterans Memorial Blvd. where it takes a right until it reaches Severn Ave.
- At Severn, the parade takes a right heading north to 17th St. where it makes a U-turn.
- The parade then comes back south on Severn til it gets to Veterans Memorial Blvd. and makes a right heading west.
- The parade continues on Veterans Memorial Blvd and turns left just prior to Clearview Parkway.
- The parade ends at Houma Blvd. near Clearview Shopping Center.
Founded in 2019, The Magical Krewe of Mad Hatters brings Alice and Wonderland to life with special lighting and dazzling costumes. The parade focus is “ magical entertainment” that captures the imagination. The procession promises spectacular floats (some carrying well-known bands) and unique marching groups.
- Year founded: 2020
- Membership: 400 male and female riders
- Number of floats: 26 floats
- Signature throw: custom hats