- The Krewe of Symphony will use the Metairie Westbound route and begin at the intersection of Bonnabel Blvd. and Nero Street.
- The parade proceeds to Veterans Memorial Blvd. where it takes a right until it reaches Severn Ave.
- At Severn, the parade takes a right heading north to 17th St. where it makes a U-turn.
- The parade then comes back south on Severn til it gets to Veterans Memorial Blvd. and makes a right heading west.
- The parade continues on Veterans Memorial Blvd and turns left just prior to Clearview Parkway.
- The parade ends at Clearview Shopping Center.
While the Krewe of Symphony held its first ball in 2008, it was re-established in 2020 with a vision to host its first Mardi Gras parade in Jefferson Parish. This all-male social and pleasure club’s goal is “to come together like a symphony to form Mardi Gras's most memorable experiences.”
The mission of the Krewe of Symphony to provide male adults 21 years and older with a welcoming environment and an opportunity to experience the pageantry of New Orleans style Mardi Gras. The krewe’s motto is “To celebrate the beauty and brilliance of Unity, Inclusiveness and Strength Together.”
- Year founded: 2008
- Membership: all male members