PLEASE NOTE: There will be no New Orleans parades in 2021 due to Covid.
- The Krewe of Atlas will use the Metairie Westbound route and begin at the intersection of Bonnabel Blvd. and Nero Street.
- The parade proceeds to Veterans Memorial Blvd. where it takes a right until it reaches Severn Ave.
- At Severn, the parade takes a right heading north to 17th St. where it makes a U-turn.
- The parade then comes back south on Severn til it gets to Veterans Memorial Blvd. and makes a right heading west.
- The parade continues on Veterans Memorial Blvd and turns left just prior to Clearview Parkway.
- The parade ends at Clearview Shopping Center, new location for Family Gras.
The Krewe of Atlas is founded on the principles of equality for all. Their principal belief is that Mardi Gras is something that should be celebrated by everyone. The krewe encompasses people from all walks of life, and their invitation is open to everyone to join them in a great time of celebration!
- Year founded: 1969
- Membership: 200 male and female riders
- Number of floats: 12 floats