- The Knights of Chaos parade will roll immediately following the Knights of Babylon.
- The krewe will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Prytania Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Avenue, where the krewe will turn east (right).
- The Knights of Chaos will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and travel to Roosevelt Way, where the parade ends.
According to Greek mythology, Chaos was the void out of which the universe and all its gods were created. In 2000, the Knights of Chaos filled the void created when the Knight of Momus stopped parading in 1992 after 100 years.
The 225 member all-male krewe parades on the Thursday before Fat Tuesday (traditionally known as “Momus Thursday.”) Like Momus, Chaos presents a satirical parade. They never reveal the king's identity or the parade theme ahead of time.
- Year founded: 2000
- Membership: 225 male riders
- Number of floats: 16 floats