- The Krewe of Morpheus parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Prytania Street.
- The Krewe of Morpheus will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east (right).
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn southeast and follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street.
- The krewe will proceed to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Andrew Higgins Street where the parade will end.
Established in 2000, the Krewe of Morpheus is named for the Greek god of dreams.
The krewe strives to be inclusive in membership and is formed by more than 800 male and female riders. This krewe seeks to give paradegoers an 'old-school' parade experience.
- Year founded: 2000
- Membership: 800 male and female riders
- Number of floats: 24 floats