- The Krewe of Elks Orleans parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and S. Claiborne St. (Highway 90) in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Napoleon Avenue south until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Elks Orleans will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest and proceed to the intersection of South Robertson Street and Canal, where the krewe will turn southwest on South Robertson Street.
- The parade will end at the intersection of South Robertson and Tulane Avenue.
The Krewe of Elks Orleans follows Rex down St. Charles Ave with 50 individually designed truck floats carrying 4,600 male and female riders.
Founded in 1935, the Krewe of Elks Orleans is the oldest and largest of all the truck float krewes.