- The Krewe of Elks Jefferson parade will begin at the intersection of Veterans Boulevard and Houma Boulevard.
- The parade will go east on Veterans Memorial Boulevard until it reaches Severn Avenue, where it will turn north.
- The parade will travel up Severn to the intersection of Severn and 12th Street, where the parade will turn around and head south.
- At Veterans Memorial Boulevard, the parade will once more turn east.
- The parade will follow Veterans all the way to Bonnabel Boulevard, where the parade will turn turn north once again.
- At the intersection of Bonnabel and Feronia Street, the krewe will turn around and head south to Veterans once more.
- On the final leg of the parade route, the krewe will travel east to the intersection of Veterans and Martin Behrman Avenue, where the parde will end.
Founded in 1974, The Krewe of Elks-Jeffersonians is sponsored by the Benevolent Protective Order of the Elks, a worldwide fraternal society dedicated to charitable deeds.
Comprised of 4,000 male and female riders and featuring more than 90 trucks, it is the oldest and largest of the all the truck krewes in Jefferson Parish. The Krewe of Elks-Jeffersonians share their mascot Elroy the Elk with their sister krewe the Krewe of Elks-Orleanians.