- The Krewe of Crescent City parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and S. Claiborne Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Napoleon Avenue south until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Crescent City will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest and proceed to the intersection of Elk Place and Canal, where the krewe will turn southwest on Elk Place.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Elk Place and Tulane Avenue.
Founded in 1947, the city’s second-oldest truck parade has over 2,500 male and female riders. While the krewe sets no overall theme, each truck represents a different Carnival organization with its own title and theme. The Krewe of Crescent City follows the Krewe of Elks-Orleans and is the last truck parade in the Orleans Parish. The krewe signals the official "beginning of the end" of Carnival.