- The Krewe of Thoth parade will start at the intersection of Prytania and Napoleon Avenue, where the parade will turn north (left).
- The Krewe of Thoth will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east (right).
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn southeast (right) and proceed to the interesection of Canal and Tchoupitoulas Street, the parade will turn south (right) on Tchoupitoulas.
- The krewe continues on Tchoupitoulas St. and ends when it reaches Poydras St.
Founded in 1947, the Krewe of Thoth is named for the Egyptian Patron of Wisdom and Inventor of Science, Art and Letters. The krewe's original parade route was designed to serve people who were unable to attend other parades in the city. It passed in front of 14 institutions that cared for people with disabilities and illnesses. Now with over 1900 riders and 39 floats, Thoth continues with a unique route designed to pass in front of Children's Hospital and several extended healthcare facilities.
Among Thoth's throws are 3D die-cut metalic necklaces, 6" stuffed polar bears and many varieties of specialized doubloons.
- Year founded: 1947
- Membership: 1900 male and female riders
- Number of floats: 39 floats (15 tandems)