- The Krewe of Eve parade will begin at the intersection of Ashbury Drive and Highway 190 (Emerald Road) in Mandeville, Louisiana.
- The parade will head west on 190, merging with Highway 22 through town.
- The parade will turn southeast on the West Causeway Approach and follow the road all the way down to its intersection with North Causeway Boulevard.
- The krewe will proceed under North Causeway and follow the eastern approach to the Causeway eastwards to the intersection with 190.
In 1986, six Northshore residents decided to form a ladies-only parade krewe. The Krewe of Eve began with 260 ladies and rolled for the first time in Mandeville on February 14, 1987 with the theme of "Famous Lovers."
Members of the Krewe of Eve participate in many community projects and charity activities, such as toy drives, food banks, and much more.
- Year founded: 1986
- Membership: 400 all female members
- Number of floats: 20 floats
Floats by Kern Studios »