PLEASE NOTE: There will be no New Orleans parades in 2021 due to Covid.
- The Krewe of Cleopatra parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Ave. and Magazine St. The krewe will then continue East (right) down Magazine, and make a left going North up Napoleon Ave.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Avenue, where the krewe will turn east (right).
- The Krewe of Cleopatra will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn right on Canal and follow the road to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south (right).
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.
Founded in 1972, the first all-female krewe on the West Bank celebrated their 40th anniversary in 2012 with a movie to the East Bank, becoming the first all-female organization on the Uptown route. Their motto is: "Her beauty is timeless, her age is now...forever!"
Named after the Queen of Egypt, the krewe consists of 1,000 members. The fun begins with a Cleopatra Pre-Parade and ends with the post-parade Cleo Jubilee. In between, the queen travels down St. Charles Avenue on her royal barge.
Other krewe events during the year include a Masquerade Gala in September and a Rendezvous Ball in January.
- Year founded: 1972
- Membership: 1500 female riders
- Number of floats: 21 floats including 9 tandems
- Signature throw: handmade fans
- Motto: "Her Beauty is Timeless, Her Age is Now—Forever"