- The Krewe of Druids parade will start at the intersection of Magazine Street and Jefferson Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed east on Magazine until Napoleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north (left).
- The parade will stay on Napoleon until St. Charles Avenue, where the krewe will turn east (right).
- The Krewe of Druids will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn east and proceed to the intersection at Tchoupitoulas St., where the parade will take a right turn.
- The parade ends on Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Street.
Established in 1998, the Ancient Druids take their name from the priest class of ancient Celtic societies who connected their people with the gods and nature.
Led by the king, the Archdruid, the group is limited to 200 members who belong to other Carnival organizations. Their identities are never revealed. As a parade-only krewe, the Ancient Druids do not have a bal masque or traditional royalty.