- The Mystic Krewe of Femme Fatale parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Avenue, where the krewe will turn east (right).
- The Mystic Krewe of Femme Fatale will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn right on Canal until it reaches Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south (right).
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.
The theme this year is "MKFF Presents Story Time!" Look out for the signature throws: mirrored compact, 2019 theme bead, Femme dolls, stuffed lips and lipsticks.
The Mystic Krewe of Femme Fatale, founded in 2013, parades Uptown on the first Sunday of Mardi Gras season. Their colors are candy apple red, black and white and their signature throw is a designer ladies compact, symbolizing a constant inward and outward reflection.
Cherchez La Femme, a 40-member all-female dance krewe comprised of members belonging exclusively to Femme Fatale, performs choreographed dance routines in the parade to old school and new school R&B favorites. Along with the Femme Fatale parade, the women have appeared in PJ Morton's New Orleans Girl video, the Krewe of Boo Parade, the Krewe of Jingle Parade and a Pelican's home game. The group’s costumes suggest the mystique of a femme fatale and can play on any alter ego.
Floats by Kern Studios »