- The Culinary Queens of New Orleans begins Berger Road & Lapalco Boulevard.
- The parade will proceed down Lapalco Blvd. until it reaches Ames Blvd. where it make a sharp left heading north.
- They will continue up Ames Blvd all the way to the Westbank Expressway where they turn right (east).
- They parade for about two blocks to 5th Avenue where the parade ends at Johnny Jacobs Pool.
New this year! 2023 Theme: "Taste the Love"
In 2022, the all-female Krewe of TCQNO (The Culinary Queens of New Orleans) became the first and only krewe to honor women in the food and beverage industry. They also made history as the first parade to roll on the Westbank of unincorporated Jefferson Parish in 30 years. The krewe’s goal is to support and uplift female-owned businesses. Signature throws are plastic wine glasses, glittered spatulas, and chef’s hats. Their inaugural parade features 15 floats.
- Year founded: 2022
- Number of floats: 15 floats