- The Mystic Knights of Adonis parade starts at Kabel and Gen de Gaulle.
- Proceeds northwest on Gen de Gaulle to Holiday Dr.
- Turns left (southwest) on Holiday Dr. Holiday Dr. becomes Behrman Hwy.
- Continues on Behrman Hwy and takes a right on Carol Sue Ave.
- Goes down Carol Sue Ave. until it meets Terry Pkwy. and turns right (north)
- Continues on Terry Pkwy. until Wright Ave. where the parade ends.
Attention parade-goers! While some sites show the Adonis route stopping at the corner of Berhman Place and Holmes Blvd, we’ve confirmed with the krewe that the actual route continues on, crossing the parish line from Orleans to Jefferson. If you want to avoid the crowds, this may be the best place to watch it!
Founded in 1998, The Mystic Knights of Adonis was named after the Greek god who was the epitome of male beauty, admired by mortals and gods alike.
Comprised of around 200 male and female riders, this West Bank parade includes 16 floats and several marching bands. Along with the parade, the krewe throws an annual Adonis Ball. The organization is not connected to The Mystic Krewe of Adonis which paraded in Orleans Parish during the 1950s. The Krewe works hard to keep this family parade on the West Bank.