- The Krewe of Covington follows the Covington Lions Club parade; beginning at the intersection of North Columbia Street and Jefferson Street in Covington, Louisiana.
- The parade will follow North Columbia Street south until it reaches East Boston Street, where it will turn west.
- From East Boston, the parade will go southwest on South Jefferson Avenue.
- At the intersection of South Jefferson and East 15th Avenue, the krewe will turn northwest and follow 15th.
- On South Taylor Street, the parade will turn towards the northeast and proceed until it reaches at West 23rd Avenue.
- On 23rd, the parade will turn southeast and venture back down to North Jefferson Avenue.
- From North Jefferson, the krewe will go back to East 21st and go east.
- The parade will end where it began at the intersection of North Columbia Street and North Thread Street.
Formerly known as Krewe of KaaCee, the Mystic Krewe of Covington was founded in 1951 by the Knights of Columbus and is one of the oldest krewes in Covington. It rolls through historic downtown Covington, right on the heels of the Covington Lion’s Club and is followed by a free party at Covington Trailhead. Along with live music, the “Lil Jesters” area will have mask decorating and crafts for the kids and BBQ chicken and ribs, hot dogs, kettle corn, lemonade and soft drinks will be available for purchase.