Krewe of Zulu Parade Route
Date: Tuesday, Mar 4, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 8:00am
- The Krewe of Ancient Zulu begin at S. Claiborne and Jackson Avenue.
- They parade down Jackson to St. Charles Avenue where they take a left turn.
- They follow St. Charles Avenue around Lee Circle and then continue back down St. Charles to Canal Street.
- At Canal Street, the Krewe takes a left turn.
- They follow Canal until Basin Street where they take a right turn.
- The continue on Basin Street to where it becomes Orleans Avenue.
- The parade follows Orleans Avenue until it concludes at Broad Street.