Krewe of Tucks Parade Route
Date: Saturday, Mar 1, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: Noon
- The Krewe of Tucks parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Tucks will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The krewe will follow Canal to the interesection of Canal and Decatur Street, where the parade will end.