Krewe of Proteus Parade Route
Date: Monday, Mar 3, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 5:15pm
- The Krewe of Proteus parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will head along Napoleon Avenue north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Proteus will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turns left and travels to Burgundy St.
- At Burgundy St., the parade takes a u-turn and travels back down Canal St. until the intersection of Chartres Street, where the parade will end.