Krewe of Pontchartrain Parade Route
Date: Saturday, Feb 22, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 1:00pm
- The Krewe of Ponchatrain parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Tchoupitoulas Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Ponchatrain will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The krewe will follow Canal to the interesection of North Peters Street and Canal Street, where the parade will end.