Krewe of Orpheus Parade Route
Date: Monday, Mar 3, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 6:00pm
- The Krewe of Orpheus parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Tchoupitoulas Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Tucks will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The krewe will follow Canal to the interesection of Canal and Tchoupitoulas Street, where the parade will south.
- The Krewe of Orpheus will follow Tchoupitoulas to Julia Street, where it will turn east.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Convention Center Boulevard and Julia Street.