Krewe of Okeanos Parade Route
Date: Sunday, Mar 2, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 11:00am
- The Krewe of Okeanos parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed east along Magazine until Napoleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The Krewe of Okeanos will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest. At the intersection of University Place and Canal Street, the krewe will turn around and head southeast.
- At the interesection of Canal and Tchoupitoulas Street, the parade will turn south on Tchoupitoulas.
- The krewe will proceed to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Street where the parade will end.