Krewe of Nyx Parade Route
Date: Wednesday, Feb 26, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 7:00pm
- The Krewe of Nyx parade will start immediately after the Krewe of Ancient Druids.
- The krewe will start at the intersection of Magazine Street and Jefferson Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed east on Magazine until Napooleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The parade will stay on Napoleon until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Nyx will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn east and proceed to Tchoupitoulas Street, where they head south.
- The krewe then heads to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Street, where the parade will end.