Krewe of NOMTOC Parade Route
Date: Saturday, Mar 1, 2014 | Location: Westbank | Time: 10:45am
- The Krewe of NOMTOC parades February 9, 2013 on the New Orleans Westbank (Algeirs). The parade starts at 10:45 am at the intersection of Holiday Dr. and Fiesta St.
- It travels north on Holiday Dr. to General Meyer. At General Meyer, the parade takes a left and heads west to L B Landry Ave.
- It travels south on L B Landry Ave. to Mardi Gras Blvd., where the parade takes a right and heads west towards Nunez St.
- At Nunez St, the parade heads north to Lamarque St. There the parade takes a left.
- At Teche St., the parade takes another right and heads north to Newton St.
- On Newton St. the parade heads east to its conclusion at the intersection of General Meyer Ave. and Shirley Dr.