Krewe of Muses Parade Route
Date: Thursday, Feb 27, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 6:30pm
- The Krewe of Muses parade will start at the intersection of Magazine Street and Jefferson Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed east on Magazine until Napooleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The parade will stay on Napoleon until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Muses will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- The parade will turn southeast on Canal until it reaches Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will south.
- On Tchoupitoulas, the parade will proceed to the interesection of Tchoupitoulas and South Joseph Street, where the parade will end.