Krewe of Morpheus Parade Route
Date: Friday, Feb 28, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 7:00pm
- The Krewe of Morpheus parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Street and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will head east along Magazine to Napoleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The Krewe of Morpheus will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn southeast and follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street.
- The krewe will proceed to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Street where the parade will end.