Krewe of Mid-City Parade Route
Date: Sunday, Mar 2, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 11:45am
- The Krewe of Mid City parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Street and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will head east along Magazine to Napoleon Avenue, where the parade will turn north.
- The Krewe of Mid City will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest. At the intersection of University Place and Canal Street, the krewe will turn around and head southeast on Canal.
- The krewe will proceed to the intersection of Canal and Magazine Street where the parade will end.