Knights of Babylon Parade Route
Date: Thursday, Feb 27, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 5:45pm
- The Knights of Babylon parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Knights of Babylon will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn southeast on Canal and follow the road to Magazine Street, where the parade will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Magazine and Common Street.