Krewe of King Arthur and Merlin Parade Route
Date: Sunday, Feb 23, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: Follows Carrollton
- The Krewe of King Arthur and Merlin parade will start on River side of St. Charles in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of King Arthur and Merlin will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The parade will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.