Krewe of Jefferson Parade Route
Date: Tuesday, Mar 4, 2014 | Location: Metairie | Time: Follows Krewe of Argus
- The Krewe of Jefferson parade will begin at the intersection of Veterans Boulevard and Houma Boulevard.
- The parade will go east on Veterans Memorial Boulevard until it reaches Severn Avenue, where it will turn north.
- The Krewe of Jefferson will travel up Severn to the intersection of Severn and 12th Street, where the parade will turn around and head south.
- At Veterans Memorial Boulevard, the parade will once more turn east.
- The parade will follow Veterans all the way to Bonnabel Boulevard, where the parade will turn turn north once again.
- At the intersection of Bonnabel and Feronia Street, the krewe will turn around and head south to Veterans once more.
- On the final leg of the parade route, the krewe will travel east to the intersection of Veterans and Martin Behrman Avenue, where the parde will end.