Krewe of Iris Parade Route
Date: Saturday, Mar 1, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 11:00am
- The Krewe of Iris parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Carondelet Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed south until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Iris will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The krewe will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where the parade will turn south.
- The parade will follow Tchoupitoulas to the intersection with Poydras Street, and here the parade will end.