Krewe of Hermes Parade Route
Date: Friday, Feb 28, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 6:00pm
- The Krewe of Hermes parade will start at the intersection of Magazine Street and Napoleon Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will head along Napoleon Avenue north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest and follow Canal to University Pl.
- At University Pl., the parade takes a u-turn and travels back down Canal St. until the intersection with Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Street.
- At that intersection the parade takes a right on to Tcoupitoulas.
- The parade takes that street until the intersection with Poydras Street where it will end.