Krewe of Elks Orleans Parade Route
Date: Tuesday, Mar 4, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: Follows Rex
- The Krewe of Elks Orleans parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and S. Claiborne St. (Highway 90) in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Napoleon Avenue south until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Elks Orleans will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest and proceed to the intersection of South Robertson Street and Canal, where the krewe will turn southwest on South Robertson Street.
- The parade will end at the intersection of South Robertson and Tulane Avenue.