Krewe d'Etat Parade Route
Date: Friday, Feb 28, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 6:30pm
- The Krewe d'Etat parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Street and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will head east along Magazine to Napoleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The Krewe d'Etat will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn left and follow Canal to intersecting with Burgundy Street where they make a u-turn.
- They travel back down Canal Street until reaching Chartres Street where the parade ends.