Krewe of Cork Parade Route
Date: Friday, Feb 21, 2014 | Location: French Quarter | Time: 3:00pm
- The Krewe of Cork will begin on Royal Street between St. Peter Street and Toulouse Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Royal Street southwestward to Iberville Street.
- The krewe will proceed northwest on Iberville for one block to turn northeast on Bourbon Street.
- The parade will follow Bourbon Street to St. Ann Street, where it will turn southeast.
- From St. Ann, the parade will turn southwest down Chartres Street.
- At St. Peter Street, the parade will turn northwest and proceed to Royal Street.
- Once the parade has turned southwest down Royal Street, it will proceed to Conti Street.
- The krewe will turn northwest and finish the parade on Conti between Royal Street and Bourbon Street.