Krewe of Cleopatra Parade Route
Date: Friday, Feb 21, 2014 | Location: West Bank | Time: 6:30pm
- The Krewe of Cleopatra parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Perrier Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Cleopatra will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The parade will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.