Krewe of Choctaw Parade Route
Date: Saturday, Feb 22, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: Follows Pontchartrain
- The Krewe of Choctaw parade will begin at the intersection of Kaber Drive and General De Gaulle Drive in New Orleans.
- The parade will head northwest and turn southwest on Holiday Drive.
- Holiday Drive merges with Behman Place, and the parade will follow the road southward until it reaches Carol Sue Avenue.
- The Krewe of Choctaw will turn west on Carol Sue and follow the road to Terry Parkway.
- The parade will turn north on Terry and follow the road up to the intersection of Terry and Heritage Avenue.
- The parade will turn southwest on Heritage and proceed to Stumpf Boulevard.
- On Stumpf, the parade will go west until it reaches the Westbank Expresswary.
- The krewe will follow the expressway southwest, taking a quick break to detour northwest up Fried Street.
- After only a block, the krewe will turn southwest on 12th Street.
- At Lafayette Street, the krewe will turn southeast and proceed to the Westbank Expressway once more.
- At the expressway, the parade will proceed southwest to Huey P. Long Avenue.
- At Huey Long, the parade will turn northwest and follow the road to the intersection of Huey P Long Avenue and 4th Street, where the parade will end.