Krewe of Carrollton Parade Route
Date: Sunday, Feb 23, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: Noon
- The Krewe of Carrollton parade will start at the intersection of Carondelet Street and Napoleon Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed south until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Carrollton will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The parade will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.