Krewe of Bacchus Parade Route
Date: Sunday, Mar 2, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 5:15pm
- The Krewe of Bacchus parade will start at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Napoleon Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will head along Napoleon Avenue north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Bacchus will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest. At the intersection of University Place and Canal Street, the krewe will turn around and head southeast.
- At the intersection of Canal and Tchoupitoulas Street, the parade will turn south down Tchoupitoulas.
- The krewe will proceed south to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Julia Street, where the parade will head east until Convention Center Boulevard.
- The parade will end at the interesection of Julia Street and Convention Center Blvd.