Krewe of Ancient Druids Parade Route
Date: Wednesday, Feb 26, 2014 | Location: Uptown | Time: 6:30pm
- The Krewe of Ancient Druids parade will start at the intersection of Magazine Street and Jefferson Avenue in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed east on Magazine until Napooleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The parade will stay on Napoleon until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Ancient Druids will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn east and proceed to the interesection of South Peters Street, where the parade will take a right turn.
- The parade procedes until Poydras Street..