- The Société Des Champs Elysée starts at St. Claude Avenue and Elysian Fields Avenue, and proceeds west down St. Claude.
- It continues southwest as Stl Claude becomes North Rampart Street, until it reaches Canal St.
- At Canal, it makes a sharp right for one block, then proceeds down Elk Place.
- The krewe follows Elk Place past Tulane Avenue, where it becomes Loyola Avenue.
- It continues down Loyola Avenue until just past Howard Avenue where it reaches Union Station.
- The krewe then turns around and follows the same streetcar path in reverse.
Celebrate Twelfth Night and the beginning of Carnival season with the city's newest Mardi Gras krewe – La Société Pas Si Secrète Des Champs-Élysées (The Not So Secret Society of the Elysian Fields), a.k.a, the Société Des Champs Elysé.
This new band of 40 merry revelers will float through the city on the new Rampart - St. Claude Avenue Streetcar from Elysian Fields and St Claude, across Canal, past the Superdome, to Union Station and back. If everything times out as planned, the krewe will pass the Phunny Phorty Phellows who ride the St. Charles Streetcar. Stand at Canal between Carondelet and Rampart if you want to witness the meeting of the krewes.
Chuck Rogers, owner of Buffa's Bar & Restaurant on "the border of the Quarter" on Esplanade Avenue, will reign as the first King Kronos and Al "Carnival Time" Johnson will ride as Titan. Along with the Davis Rogan Band, Johnson will perform at the ball which will take place in the Back Room at Buffa's after the streetcar ride.