- The Krewe of Pygmalion parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade continues down Magazine until it reaches Napoleon Avenue, where it takes a left.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Pygmalion will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The parade will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.
Founded in 2000, Pygmalion takes its name from the Greek legend of a Cypress king who sculpted a statue of the sea nymph Galatea. So real and beautiful was the statue to Pygmalion, he fell helplessly in love with it and spent the rest of his life adoring it.
The Krewe of Pygmalion was founded by a group of Carnival veterans to provide a high-quality parade for the first week of the season. This organization is formed by 250 male and female riders.
The krewe's theme this year is "A Few Of Our Favorite Songs. They'll be throwing doubloons, beads and bracelets.
The party doesn’t stop after the parade!
The Krewe of Pygmalion is hosting their annual after-parade party at the Sugar Mill in New Orleans, Louisiana.
This year’s main act will be none other than the American hip-hop trio, Salt-N-Pepa! Don’t miss your chance to party into the early morning dancing to those 90s favorites.
Tickets are $125 per person (includes food and liquor).