- The Krewe of Ponchatrain parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Magazine Street.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Ponchatrain will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The krewe will follow Canal to the interesection of Tchoupitoulas and Canal Street, where the parade will turn south.
- The krewe will continue down Tchoupitoulas until it reaches Poydras Ave, where it will end.
Organized in 1975 and named after Lake Pontchartrain, this fun krewe includes both men & women riders with the goal of providing a quality parade to New Orleans citizens and visitors. Throws include cups, beads and krewe magnets.