NOTE: The date, time and route have not yet been confirmed for the 2016 year!
- The Krewe of Ponchatrain parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Magazine Street.
- The parade will proceed East down Magazine St, and turn left onto Napoleon Ave.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Ponchatrain will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The krewe will follow Canal to the interesection of North Peters Street and Canal Street, where the parade will end.
Organized in 1975 and named after Lake Pontchartrain, this fun krewe includes both men & women riders with the goal of providing a quality parade to New Orleans citizens and visitors. Throws include cups, beads and krewe magnets.