- The Krewe de Paws of Olde Towne line-up on Ciruti Street and begin the parade at the intersection Robert Street.
- The Krewe travels one block down Carey Street and takes a right on Carey Street and a left on Brakefield Street and curves around to become First Street
- At First and Robert Street, they take another right and parades down Robert until reaching Second Street where they make a left.
- They follow Second Street until they reach Erlanger Street where they take a left.
- The Krewe takes a left on Erlanger and another left back on to 1st Street a block later.
- They take 1st Street to Cousin Street, where they parade makes right turn.
- They travel one more block to reach Carey Street where they make a left and head a block south to the parades conclusion.
The Krewe De Paws is based at Abigails in Olde Towne and will parade through Olde Towne Slidell to help revitalize the once popular area.
The goal of The Krewe De Paws is three fold, Have a lot of fun, bring attention to Historic Olde Towne Slidell, and to raise money for a number of worthwhile animal assistance groups.