- The Krewe of Oshun parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Perrier Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Oshun will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The parade will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.
Founded in 1996, the Krewe of Oshun is named for the Yoruba goddess of love and intimacy.
The organization provides its members and families with a year-round venue for wholesome family entertainment and community service, culminating in a grand ball and a beautiful street parade.
Their theme in 2014 was "Night Out in the Big Easy." Keep an eye out for the peackcock figures and medallion necklaces.