NOTE: The date, time and route have not yet been confirmed for the 2016 year!
- The Krewe of Morpheus parade will start at the intersection of Jefferson Street and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will head east along Magazine to Napoleon Avenue, where the krewe will turn north.
- The Krewe of Morpheus will follow Napoleon north until St. Charles Street, where the parade will turn east.
- The krewe will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn southeast and follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street.
- The krewe will proceed to the intersection of Tchoupitoulas and Poydras Street where the parade will end.
Established in 2000, the Krewe of Morpheus is named for the Greek god of dreams.
The krewe strives to be inclusive in membership, and is formed by more than 500 male and female riders. This krewe seeks to give paradegoers an 'old-school' parade experience.