- The Krewe of Mona Lisa and Moonpie line-up on Robert Street and begin the parade at the intersection of Carey Street.
- The Krewe travels one block down Robert Street and takes a right on 1st Street and another right on Brakefield Street.
- At Carey Street, they take another right and parades down Carey until reaching Cleveland Avenue where they make a left.
- They follow Cleveland Avenue until 2nd Street where they take a left.
- They parade up 2nd Street until reaching Erlanger Avenue.
- The Krewe takes a left on Erlanger and another left back on to 1st Street a block later.
- They take 1st Street to Cousin Street, where they parade makes a left turn.
- They travel one more block to reach Carey Street where they make a left and head a block south to the parades conclusion.
Established in 1984, the Krewe of Mona Lisa and Moonpie is a Slidell, Louisiana based parading group. They are the original walking parade in the southwestern Louisiana city.
The Krewe says they are dedicated to the arts, Olde Towne Slidell and of course good humor.