- The Knights of Chaos parade will roll immediately following the Knights of Babylon.
- The krewe will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Magazine Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Knights of Chaos will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn southeast on Canal and follow the road to Camp Street, where the parade will turn south.
- The parade will continue down Camp Street and end when it reaches Poydras Street.
Organized in 2000, the Krewe of Chaos is formed by 200 male riders.
This krewe is believed to have been established after the Krewe of Momus terminated. This organization never reveals its king's name, and the parade's theme remains a secret until rolling time.